Careers at AcceleratedSee all career opportunities
Electrical Machine Builder - Level 3
Do you love to build electrical machines or electronics? Have a knack for creating fault free circuits? Do you take pride in making your wire routing look like artwork? Do you take the time to apply the perfect amount of heat shrink and make sure the labels face outward? If this describes you, then apply today to join an amazing team of likeminded professionals and Accelerate your career! Accelerated designs, manufacturers, and builds high value systems for industries such as life sciences, energy, aerospace, and medical just to name a few.
We are recruiting for Level 2 and Level 3 electrical machine builders to join our growing team. If you have a knack for electronics and electrical machines, then this might be the perfect job.
Compensation ranges from $20/hr to $30/hr depending on skill set and experience. Competitive benefits include 2 weeks paid time off, 8 paid holidays, matching 401K, and contributions toward employee health insurance.
The candidates must have the following basic skills:
- Build electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Install conduit, seal tight, wire way, power tracks and other utility management components
- Wire devices such as solenoid valves, AC motors, Servo motors, etc.
- Wiring from components to control panels and junction boxes according to schematics
- Assemble connectors
- Solder connectors
- Install wire tags, labels, placards, etc.
- Ensure that wiring follows good practice and complies with NEC and NFPA 70 codes.
- Panel Building
- Build and wire control panels according to blueprints and schematics
- Build HMI Enclosures
- Startup and debug – assist controls engineers during power on and startup of machines
- Machine installation at customer facilities
- Occasional field service at customer facilities
- Electrician experience, electrical panel build experience, or electronics experience preferred
- Experience with NEC and NFPA 70 codes
- Experience wiring control panels or electronics is preferred
- Experience building with precision machine components is preferred (AC motors, servo motions, switches, solenoid valves, etc)
Accelerated is a tremendous Engineering and Design/Build company that is highly regarded by our clients as a provider of high value solutions. We provide a great work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Earning a position at Accelerated is very competitive.
To apply for open positions at Accelerated please send a resume & cover letter, references, and transcript of certificates to email@example.com.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume for consideration. We are most interested in learning your background of successes and understand your drive to succeed.
Your submission has been sent.