Careers at AcceleratedSee all career opportunities
Mechanical Machine Builder - Level 3
Do you love to build machines? Have a knack for figuring out mechanical assemblies and mechanisms? Do you know how to build things that last? Do you assemble components to precise tolerances and exacting standards? If this describes you, then apply today to join an amazing team of likeminded professionals and Accelerate your career! Accelerated designs, manufacturers, and builds high value systems for industries such as life sciences, energy, aerospace, and medical just to name a few.
We are recruiting for Level 2 and Level 3 machine builders to join our growing team. If you have a knack for building precision machines, then please apply.
Compensation ranges from $20/hr to $30/hr depending on skill set and experience. Competitive benefits include 2 weeks paid time off, 8 paid holidays, matching 401K, and contributions toward employee health insurance.
The candidates must have the following basic skills:
- Machine Building
- Mechanical assembly of machines, fixtures, mechanisms, etc.
- Pneumatic plumbing
- Routing of hydraulic hoses, tubes, and lube lines
- Occasional electrical wire routing or cable routing including conduit mounting and pulling wires. (Electrical assemblers will perform final wiring)
- Redlining assembly prints
- Perform machine testing following an engineering plan
- Alignment checks and machine performance checks
- Mechanical Repairs
- Perform machine repairs, spindle rebuilds, and other machine repair work.
- Machine Installation
- Travel to customer facilities and install equipment with AMD&E team (Project engineer & Project Manager)
- Train customer operators and technicians on maintenance processes
- Field Service
- Perform maintenance and service after AMD&E installs machines
- Machine building experience, toolmaking experience, or millwright experience preferred
- Experience with precision fitting of components and precision mechanical measurements
- Experience building machines with over 500 components is preferred
- Experience building with precision components is preferred (ballscrews, linear guides, servo motors, etc)
- Fabrication and machine shop experience preferred
Accelerated is a tremendous Engineering and Design/Build company that is highly regarded by our clients as a provider of high value solutions. We provide a great work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Earning a position at Accelerated is very competitive.
To apply for open positions at Accelerated please send a resume & cover letter, references, and transcript of certificates to email@example.com.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume for consideration. We are most interested in learning your background of successes and understand your drive to succeed.
Your submission has been sent.