Careers at AcceleratedSee all career opportunities
CNC Machinist - Level 3
Are you a CNC machinist looking for the next opportunity? Come work with a group of dedicated professionals and Accelerate your career! Accelerated designs, manufacturers, and builds high value systems for industries such as life sciences, energy, aerospace, and medical just to name a few.
We are looking for a Level 3 CNC Machinists with 5 years of experience taking parts from blueprint to finished production. If you have an eye for detail, understand how to create value from raw material, and have a passion for manufacturing, then this may be your next career. You will use state of the art technologies, be part of a high-performance team, and develop next generation technology.
Compensation ranges from $14.50/hr to $30/hr depending on skill set and experience. Competitive benefits include 2 weeks paid time off, 8 paid holidays, matching 401K, and contributions toward employee health insurance.
The candidates must have the following basic skills:
- Basic math, geometry and trigonometry
- Fraction and decimal conversion
- Metric to inch conversion
- Manual Machining
- Setup and machine parts
- In process and final inspection
- Operate band saws, milling machines, lathes, surface grinders, hones, etc.
- CNC Machining
- Setup, program, and machine parts
- Adjusting cutter comp
- Edge finding and locating
- Indicating parts for alignment purposes
- Tram a hole for locating bores and reams
- Set work offsets
- G-Code Reading Skills
- Verify programs and catch mistakes
- Identifying tool numbers and cutter comps in programs
- Understanding basic G and M codes
- G0, G80, G90, G91
- M03, M04, M08, M09, M05, M00, M30
- Understanding G84 Tapping parameters
- Understanding circle and arc milling
- Blueprint Reading
- Review prints, and determine appropriate processes to manufacture part
- Tolerance and GD&T interpretation
- Ability to identify Datums
- Understands Geometric tolerances and dimensions
- Understanding print Revisions
- Understanding print tolerance
- Determine order of operations appropriate to achieve tolerances
- Micrometer and caliper reading
- Depth mic reading
- Inside micrometer and inside caliper reading
Accelerated is a tremendous Engineering and Design/Build company that is highly regarded by our clients as a provider of high value solutions. We provide a great work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Earning a position at Accelerated is very competitive.
To apply for open positions at Accelerated please send a resume & cover letter, references, and transcript of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume for consideration. We are most interested in learning your background of successes and understand your drive to succeed.
Your submission has been sent.